Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds (700g) of sliced boneless and skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 teaspoon of salt to taste.
- 3/4 teaspoon of black cracked pepper to taste.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of paprika.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- 3 tablespoons of sun-dried tomato oil or olive oil as desired.
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- 5 oz. (150g) of sun-dried tomato strips in oil, drained.
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- 3 cups of chopped spinach or any leafy green of choice.
- 1/2 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.